Are you looking for a solution to get rid of this error message?
A2Z PC computer repair Toronto will help you to remove this message permanently from your computer. Just follow up the steps:
- Go to Control Panel and click on Administrative Tools
- Click on Task Scheduler
- On the left top side click on Task Scheduler Library
- On the middle of the page click on “BackgroundContainer”
- Below the middle page click on Actions
- On the right side click on Properties
- A new Window will open, click on Actions, then click on Edit
- Look for Add arguments (optional)
- Delete all the content in the box “C:\Users\….
- Click on OK, click OK again and restart your computer
Make sure to scan your computer with Antivirus after you reboot the computer. If you suspect that you still have some viruses or Adware, then take your PC to a computer repair shop.